Saturday, September 6, 2008

WE'RE HERE!!!

So we finally made it after two days and many a pit stops, a 17 hour drive took 24 hours! Eddie drove by himself in the Penske truck, which beat him up so badly that he has bruises from the seat belt. Sia, the boys and I drove in the Tahoe and it wasn't too bad considering the length, and the fact that I drove a total of 4 of the 24 hours - thanks Sia I couldn't have done it without you or Karl (He flew up on thursday). Well, needless to say, I have a MILLION boxes to unpack now but we are doing well, and almost everyone with in eye sight of our house has come over to meet us and say Hi. The people here are really nice, but we're missing you all tremendously and my heart is a little broken, but we're excited about the future. Well, I better get a move on, but I will have photos and more later. All our love -

8 comments:

The Ruff Family said...

hey laana what is your number and i can call you and we can chat sometime...
kimmie

Melodie said...

I hope you got my phone message. We miss you tons. It looks beautiful there. I'm glad things are going well. Hope school is going well. Say hi to everyone. Love Melodie

LaAna said...

Hi Kimmie. I don't have a home phone yet, we're using our cell phones right now. I will give you my home phone when we get one.

Hey Melodie! Sorry I didn't get your message. I dropped my cell phone the first day we left and it hasn't been working. I miss you all so much and will call you as soon as I can!

Heidi said...

Glad you had a good trip. I bet it was very long with all the kids. We are supposed to be closing on our house next Friday.... I can't wait to get out of my moms house.. don't tell her I said that! Good luck with unpacking!

The Ruff Family said...

hey laana you can call me on my cell. its 864-704-8511

Jerolyn said...

Oh man I missed missing you on your official day of departure! dang it. OK I will double miss you from now on to make up for it! Hope all is well!

Gini said...

I got a little emotional when you said your heart was a little broken. Oh my.......so glad you made it ok and can't wait to read about your new surroundings.

Teresa said...

hey la ana,
hope all is well. i miss you very much but hope you all the best. Did the boys start school yet? how is the unpacking going?
teresa