Friday, June 12, 2009

Don't they know.....

that SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER???

So why, oh why, did all 3 of them get up at 6:10am?
There went my morning to actually catch up on the rest that I compromised by staying up WAY to late last night.
This better not become a patter for them, because I had patterns of my OWN all figured out. Oh well, such is life - RIGHT! So on this first day off of school I begin it with one eye open, 1/2 a functioning brain, and for their sakes they better pray I have ALL my patience in tack.

HAPPY SUMMER BREAK! 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That is no fun! I hate it when my kids get up early! Did you at least get to take a nap??

LaAna said...

Hahahahahaha! Yeah Right - that hardly ever happens!!!

Tiffany said...

Since May 23, we've been getting up between 8:00 and 9:00 every day. It's fabulous!