What a wonderful weekend we've had with family visiting for Father's Day and Eddie's 34th birthday.
To kick things off Eddie's parents arrived on Saturday from Henderson, NV for their first visit to Oregon. We are so excited to have them with us. Here are a few photos of the fun we've been having. (Unfortunately I've had my camera set to the LOWEST pics and my photos are grainy, but better then nothing I guess.)
Father's Day morning meant time for some gifts....

And nutt'n says Father's Day like sweets, hand made pottery, cards, a new tie and some tunes....

Before church we snapped a few photos with our VIP guests....


Couldn't pass up the chance for a family shot....

Those are some big boots to fill little man!

Monday was Eddie's 34th birthday and a beautiful day to see some sites and hit the beaches!
Here is David Hill winery just above where we live - BEAUTIFUL....

The boys are loving having their grandparents here....

Like father, like son....

Forget the beach, lets feed the diseased "Eagles" - as Teni calls them!

Eddie never thought he'd see the day that his father would make it here but thanks to Niccolas, the young man who passed and donated his organs, he is with us still....

Watching the boats in Astoria....

And of course we've been grubbing on some of Gloria's famous food. The birthday meal consisted of homemade pizza and Mississippi mud.

At the end of the night we had full bellies, full conversation and, well a handful....

Teni got ahold of Drake's little wooden bat and my exercise ball and whacked the bat on the ball which sent it smashing back into his head. Oh, but he did it not once or twice but 3 times. No crying or screaming though. The neighbor kid came running in to Eddie and with a horrified look on his face said, "Eddie there's something seriously wrong with Teni's head!"
Ya THINK???

And then the crying ensued..... once we took the bat away!

If there wasn't something wrong with him then, I think it's safe to say there might be now!




7 comments:
ok laana teni is so cute. He so reminds me of the little kid from The movie Parenthood who runs around with the bucket on his head running into walls and everything else..Too Cute..
Glad to hear and see that you had a wonderful weekend with Gloria and Lanny-- and that Eddie had a good Father's Day and birthday, too!! As for Teni, we always knew he was hard headed...this just proves it! :)
That is so special to have his parents come visit! Glad he had a good Father's Day & B-day.
That is a pretty big goose egg on Teni's head! lol
After seeing how hard Teni's head is all I can say is he has a head like his mother.
The picture with Eddie and his Dad sitting on the park bench is priceless...that is an awesome picture.
I am so glad you had such a wonderful weekend, Uncle Lanny looks great and I love that picture with him and Eddie from behind it is so nice.
I've never visited your blog before, but Kristi told me to look at the picture of Eddie and Uncle Lanny. It made me cry. I'm so thankful Heavenly Father answered all of our prayers and Uncle Lanny is still with us. He's such a great man and a good example. I really love him and Aunt Gloria so much. You guys are lucky to have them in your life. I bet you are enjoying your mom too. Sounds like you guys are really doing great up there.
Again, I so love coming here and read how you write your experiences. So real. Like we are right there with you.
The picture of the vineyard just makes me want to see one in person. I imagine there is nothing like that scene. And the photo of everyone looking out at the water....the BEST. Love it.
Post a Comment