Monday, June 29, 2009

I Ain't Afraid Of NO.....

So today my mom and Teni were waiting in the car while the other two boys and I ran into the store.
Teni tells my mom, "Look there's the Holy Ghost!"
To which mom replies, "Hu? Where? What are you looking at?"
"There, right there! The Holy Ghost!" Teni says.
Now the car was parked across the street from a cemetery so mom was a little hesitant to look around. Then Teni points back at Hollywood Video's window and says, 
"No there Grandma! See the Holy Ghost!?!?" 
And this is what he's pointing at.......
Love the mind of a 3 year old!

5 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! Too funny! I love that your mom didn't want to turn around and look!

Sia said...

What a great story! It's neat to see that the Holy Ghost is the first thing he thinks of when he sees a ghost.

Kristi said...

That is priceless!!

Heidi said...

I am on the floor laughing! That is so funny! What a cutie!

Gini said...

So very funny, LaAna. I know I can always come to your blog and get a real-life laugh! Thanks for that.