Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Still Thankful.

I've fallen off the "Thankful" wagon here recently, but have not forgotten to count my many blessings.

I love summer here.
I love the water and so does this little guy....
Even though it's not the way we're use to playing in the water, we make the best of it just the same!
And, of course, you're not a BOY unless you're trying to shoot water at your twig and berries....
So bring on the summer fun,
In the nice warm sun!
* I'm also pretty thankful that the boys can play outside ALL day long, out of my hair, with no excuses that it's too HOT!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so funny! I am laughing my butt off right now!

Kristi said...

Cute pics!! He looks so much like Eddie.

Gini said...

There is nothing cuter (and funnier) than this little guy right here. Our youngest ones certainly keep us young, don't they!