Sunday, June 7, 2009

Feeling.....

Homesick and kinda lonely right now.
It's been one of those weekends where I just don't feel like me. I really miss my friends and family, and being surrounded by those who just know me. 
I'm not a hum-drum blues kinda gal, but I sure got a touch of that the past two days. I can't complain, we've been here for 8 months and I've done fine so far. I guess a little separation pains are to be expected, right?
Well, I'm off to the beach with my neighbor and Teni tomorrow and that should make for some laughs and pick-me-ups.

So here's to feeling lonely and missing the ones you love, and to a new day!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Ohhh I hope you feel better, I have days like that too, moving away from family can be really hard, but it sounds like you guys really enjoy it there and I hope it gets easier.

Heidi said...

I felt like that a lot when we moved to Missouri. It will get easier... I promise! Just think about it this way, everyone here in Vegas wishes they were at the beach where YOU are right now! Hope you have fun!

Jerolyn said...

some more ((hugs))

Sia said...

I miss you too... it's not the same without you all. :( I hope you had fun at the beach. Give the boys extra hugs and kisses from me and tell Eddie I miss him and his amazing cooking skills! Love ya sis!!

Teresa said...

la ana we miss you too!!!! : (