Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fight Night!!!

We LOVE Boxing at our house! Tonight was a fight that has been talked about and in the making for some time, and one that we weren't going to miss:
De La Hoya vs. Pacquiao
Both Eddie and I have boxing family back grounds so there is an excitement that has been passed down from father to son/daughter. I can remember watching boxing since I was a little girl and dad would talk about his dad's fights. He even brought home a few boxers to feed,  including David Tua who we got a chance to get to know. Those were some great memories!

So, in true Fau style, I like there to be "Friendly" opposition in a competition which meant I HAD to root for whom ever Eddie didn't want to win. Which luckily for me ended up to be the winner and the guy I REALLY wanted to win anyway............
Manny Pacquiao!!!

I think it's time for "Pretty Boy" Oscar to hang up his fight'n gloves and retire, cause Manny made that look like a sparring match.

Maybe we'll get to see a Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton fight in the future

Did I mention I love boxing?

5 comments:

{dawn} said...

My first fighting experience... at the Fau's! I think it was wrestling WWE probably :) Ah, the good ol' days!

Sia said...

Good to see you're keeping up the family traditions-- watching boxing and rooting for the "other guy"!! Hey, there has to be opposition in all things, right?;) Love ya!

Heidi said...

LaAna, could I get your mailing address?
heidifrehner@hotmail.com
Thanks!!

Gini said...

OK - you're a girl and you posted about boxing??? I just don't get it???

LaAna said...

What can I say Gini, I'm a complicated, mysterious MESS!