
This morning we awoke to SNOW!!!
So before we headed off to church we snapped a few shots.....

Needless to say the boys were pretty excited about the white stuff........

And how soon they could have a snowball fight
and build a snowman?

Yes, that included THIS boy too.........

When we returned home everything was dusted in snow!

Now it looks and feels like Christmas......

Drake loved it! But I think he loved the idea of school being cancelled a little more!

So after a quick bite to eat we let them "reverently" (it being sunday and all)
enjoy the snow that we were blessed with......


I too was thrilled to have a true winter wonderland for this Christmas season.





10 comments:
I didn't realize you live in snow country, too! Ours started yesterday and is supposed to continue through the week. It's going to be a rough storm. The weather forecast tonight said that St. George should get between 1-4 inches tomorrow. We both know how rare that is. While you're excited for a white Christmas, I'm wondering if it's possible for it to all be melted by then. I can hope, right?
But what's this about school being cancelled for snow? Do I need to send a snowplow your way?
Unlike Utah, snow doesn't happen a lot here and that's good because I don't think we would have moved here if it did! Maybe a a couple times a year so it's a big deal when it happens. The city doesn't even own a snow plow so when we get a good storm schools are cancelled.
LOVE it! I have a snowman holding a sign that says "All my friends are flakes" haha.
Enjoy the snow, we did in Idaho last week, and it does make it feel more like Christmas!
miss you BTW!
What fun! It is suppose to snow here in Vegas today through Wednesday but I doubt it will happen. The boys look like they are having fun in hte snow. It was good to talk to you today. We will definately have to do it more often.
What fun! Thanks to Guy for sending the pictures my way (nice spike hair, too!)It snowed in Summerlin today and I got to drive and walk in it-- but no playing. I'm so excited the boys got to get out and play a bit. Just Friday Karl saw a snow sled and wanted to get it for the boys but I told him you didn't get enough snow (not to metion it was HUGE). Oh, well, guess I should listen to him sometime :) Have fun, be safe, and have some coco rice!! Love ya!
Looks fun! We are getting some snow on and off today here, in MESQUITE, Nevada! haha. No, we will not be able to make a snowman, but it sure is fun to see it flutter down! Stay warm.... enjoy the snow days!
Reverently playing with the snow! I love it:) Glad the boys had a great time. I snowed here today too.
Hey, can you email me your address please.
Carlak096@aol.com
I may be able to handle about that much so - that's it though!! Ha Ha. I'm sure the kids are going to love love love it!
It seems to have snowed all over this past weekend! Our weather was so wonderful that church was cancelled. It has been very cold though, so we haven't gotten to play in the white stuff!
Post a Comment