I love to hear what the world is like through the eyes of my boys, especially my youngest, Teni.
Eddie's job requires a lot of gear and tools to get the work done and to keep him safe. The other night there was a power outage so he had to put on his safety reflective gear, hard hat, etc. He was saying his goodbyes and Teni thought he looked pretty cool in the dark......
After Eddie left I asked Teni what his dad was wearing and where he was going. Teni got a big grin and so matter-of-fact like said, "My Dad is Bob the Builder! He goes to work in his big truck."
That's right, I'm sleeping with Bob the Builder!!! Gotta love the mind of a 2 year old.




5 comments:
mmmm....sleeping with Bob The Builder??? does he wear the overalls to bed??
Nice one. Remember that possessed Bob the Builder doll that used to be in mom's daycare room-- it would go off in the middle of the night and freak mom out! She'd be sleeping and she'd hear "Can we do it? Yes we can!" Creepy....I mean the doll, not Eddie...well, on second thought, if the overalls fit.... ha ha ha! Just teasing! love ya!
You are one lucky lady!
That is just so cute!! Kids are wonderful!
:)
Post a Comment