Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can I Get A LITTLE....

DOWN SIZING???

Now I know this may cause a little controversy, 
and I'm sorry should your opinion differ from mine
BUT it's my blog.
So I've seen this a lot (especially in Utah, where it was probably first created), where Mommies are crane lifting gigantic, billboard sized blossoms on the tops of their little girl's heads....
Now as cute as the child is, and as beautiful as the flower may be,
this can be chalked up to the old saying,
"Just cause you can, 
doesn't mean you should!"

OK - I know what you're thinking, sure you say that now but if you HAD a little girl you'd have the biggest flower you could find glued to her head!
Well, maybe you're right but I don't have a little girl and there wouldn't be enough flowers in Michael's to cover her bald head and big ears.....
So THERE!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

You are too funny and I totally agree, living here in Utah I have seen it all trust me!!! When the flower or bow is bigger than the babies head it is a little crazy!!

The Ruff Family said...

ANA you Crack me up. YOur kids truly got the hamilton curse with the big ears and bald head. You can thank grandpa for that...

Tiffany said...

I don't think that trend has hit here in small town Utah, but we do have big hair! It's just a matter of time, though, until the growths will be appearing on baby girls all over town.

Ilaria said...

FINALLY!! Someone else said it and it's not just me. I DO have a girl, and I have never (nor will I ever) do that to her!!! So what if someone thought she was a boy when she was a baby? All I had to say was, "nope! She's a girl!" The hair grew soon enough...:)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I'm so with you on this! I have 3 girls and never once did I feel the urge to outsize their heads with a silly bow or flower. I barley consented to the little headband things.