As Mother's Day quickly approaches I wanted to take a moment to reflect on all the mothers, soon to be mothers, future mothers and grandmothers in my life.
To my sisters:
I can't imagine any two people who will make better moms then you both. You have loved my children like your own and one day you'll have your own little blessings from above to share your lives and love with.
So to you I say Happy Mother's Day!


To my mother-in-law, well what do you say to the woman who has given you the most precious and amazing gift?
Her son loves me and his family deeper then anyone I've ever seen.
Thank you just doesn't do justice.
Your life has been an example to me and I am so grateful to have you.
So Happy Mother's Day Gloria!

Then there's this Mom!
Words fail me when it comes to her. She has the capacity to love and give like no other.
She is kind and sweet, silently strong, fun and youthful, selfless and honest, faithful and true.
She is my hero.

I can only pray to measure up to the type of woman she is.
She has given what is most important to my children, herself.
She spends quality time getting to know them, as individual people.
She has a relationship with them like no other.
They truly have been blessed by her and her love.

To my sister-in-laws:
We are all so different and in our own season of life, but I have learned so much from them.
We don't speak too often (something I need to work on) but they are amazing women and have taught me so much as a new mother. I have loved the time we were able to spend together and wish them the very best and all my love.

So, to my all my friends, aunts, sisters, moms and grandmas I say Thanks & Happy Day to you, and the gifts you give to those around you each day. No matter how far we are from each other this day, I am thinking of you and the moments we've shared. I will forever be eternally grateful for your examples and love!

"Happy Mother's Day!"




3 comments:
Aww! This is such a nice post. You have such a great family...on both sides! Tell your sisters and Gina 'hi' next time you talk to them!
What a beautiful tribute! Hope you had a great day :)
Ana-- there aren't words adequate enough to describe what you mean to me as a sister and a friend. Simply put, you're the best. Thanks for all you do for me and our family. I love you, sis!
Post a Comment