At a Soccer party!
Well, that title needs a little explaining but I'll get to that in a moment.
With a busy Memorial Day I forgot to post Drake and Guy's end of the season soccer parties.
They were held at the local ice cream shop.
Here is Drake with Coach Kelly. Love how serious they are...

Time for some awards....

They had a wining season and Drake did awesome!

Then it was Guy's turn the next night.
And of course all this little stinker wanted to do was 'play' video games!

Guy and Coach Lois.
A little warmer don't ya think?

One happy dude!
A trophy and his 'Death by Chocolate' mustache, what could be better?

Now to the explanation of the title.
Teni was pretty impressed with the diner and its stools.

BUT, that wasn't the only thing he was impressed with!
Can you guess what else he found amusing???

You see he liked walking down this row of stools and as he took a little stroll down the isle he would drag his hand along side the metal part.
That is until he got to the stools where those young college girls are sitting.
At that exact spot he would pause for only a second, which was just enough time to adjust his hand so he could swipe it across their BACK SIDES!!!

Yay, I know!
And what was more embarrassing is the fact that he did it more then once, and the first time it was Guy's coach who laughingly brought it to my attention before I saw the dirty deed for myself!
When I asked him what he was doing with the stools and the girls he said,
"I just touch those girls bums!"
That ladies and gentlemen is the look of innocence being lost!




9 comments:
That is so funny! He is a Ladies Man for sure!! Watch out when he turns 16!!
Funny kid...In second grade I got sent home with a parent teacher conference because I was pinching the teachers butt when she walked by. I remember the teacher talling my mom and how embarassed my mom was, but then the teacher said, "It doesn't bother me that he does it, but know some of the other boys inthe class think it is ok, so I think he needs to stop it." Got to love Cedar City, UT.
I love it! You've got yourself a womanizer in the making :)
We don't call him "Devil Boy" for nothing! Looks like he takes after his Uncle Tenny in this case.... cougars and all!
That is hilarious! What a stud!
When Evan's got questions, I'll send him to Teni for answers!
Would you have expected anything less from that little guy??? So very funny!
Post a Comment