Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look Who's.....

Sing it with me....
"One Day OLDER!"
(Sorry Mom, had to pick an old looking photo, and since you're still living in the dinosaur ages and don't have a computer!!! This is what you get!)
"And WEDGIER too".....
(Oops, I'm UTTERLY sorry about that mix up on words - you know I had to throw in a corny joke in honor of the birthday girl!)
Back to the song...
"And WISER too!"
"HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY, To YOU!"
Happy 52nd Birthday Mom.

I am so thankful to have you. My deepest and most heartfelt wishes of love, happiness and laughs to you this day and always! 
I know Dad is thinking of you too, especially today on your day. 
He loves you more then ever
as do I.

Have a great day momma.
Love always,
Your little girl!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Sis. Fau! Those pictures are so funny:-) I am sure your mom loved them!!
Today is my babies birthday also! I can't believe she is 1!

Kristi said...

Happy birthday, it is great day to be born, I should know!!!lol