To the son that made me a mother.....

To the eldest of my boys, my responsible, caring, serious, intense, giving, sharing, loving, sports minded, all boy, first born son....

Who is silly and fun, and has the heart of a lion and the soul of an angel....

To my now 9 year old Drakie Noodle,
I love you and could not be more pleased
and honored to be your mother.
I must have done something wonderful to deserve the blessing
and gift that you are in my arms and my life!

Happy Birthday Son!




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Drake. So tell me, why oh why does he seem sooooo much older than Connor. It's the firstborn thing for sure!
Happy Happy Birthday Drakie!! We love you so much and miss you! I hope you like your gifts and always remember that Auntie Nevie loves you!
Happy Birthday Drakie Noodle!! I am so excited that you are 9 years old now-- I bet you are as tall, if not taller, then Auntie Nevie!! I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday-- you were so long and skinny. You would sleep with your fingers straight out, and before you could even walk you could do sit-ups!!! You were my right hand buddy-- you taught me how to be an aunt and that kids don't always cry when their hungry:) I am so happy Heavenly Father chose me to be one of your aunts. We firstborns need to stick together!! I love you and am so proud of the great person you are and the wonderful big brother you are to Guy and Teni. I wish Uncle Karl and I could be there for your birthday! We love you!!
Love ya lots,
Auntie Sia
Happy Birthday Drake!!
Happy Birthday Drake!!!
Post a Comment