Friday, January 16, 2009

Thank goodness for that!

FINALLY! 
Guy lost his 1st tooth yesterday at school....
After watching his big brother losing his and getting cash from the "Tooth Fairy" he tried everything to speed up the process!
He would hound me about the subject weekly. 
Begging me to tie a string around it and 
"RIP IT OUT!"
Eating tons of apples (which is what actually did the job at school) trying to crack that puppy. He would even let Eddie and I wiggle it, which shows you just how desperate he was. 
I was starting to think that he owed a shark some money and was in fear for his knee caps!
(Then again we're not in Vegas any more, so maybe he owed some disgruntled farmer for produce!)
But all is right in Guy's little world now that it is OUT!
Which meant only one thing - the Tooth Fairy!

So before he went off to bed last night he reminded me about the winged visitor and had such a heart felt statement on the subject....

"Hey, maybe I can wait up and catch her. 
Then take all her money!"

What kind of criminal is Eddie raising around here?

7 comments:

Gini said...

Congrats on the first loss. A loss in the eyes of your wallet as well, don't forget. And hey, I thought the tooth fairy was a guy? Like the one from The Santa Clause movies??? love him!

NivaBetta said...

How exciting! I love those boys so much and miss them : ( He is looking so much older! Please tell him congrats for me!

Sia said...

Way to go Guy!! What a handsome boy-- I remember when he got his first tooth!! I hope the Tooth Fairy was generous :)

LaAna said...

I'm glad at least I remembered the cash tis time instead of having to give the "Tooth Fairy Flight Schedule" talk again!

Jerolyn said...

Eddie what kind of criminal ARE you raising there haha. Congrats on the toofless kid there!

Ash said...

He is getting so big. I remember him as a little boy, now he is loosing teeth! Where does the time go? What a handsome Guy Guy!

Heidi said...

That is so cute! Wow, I can't wait till Cadence looses her first tooth!