It's our anniversary today and with all that life has offered, given and taken away,
I couldn't image a better partner to make the journey with.
We have grown (in more then just our waist lines) and learned so much from each other.
Where one is weak the other strong.
Where one is stubborn the other gives.
But both love as deeply and intensely the other.

I don't express enough in words
just how much I truly love him,
but only the heavens above would understand
the depth that I do.
May we be blessed with many more years
to live, laugh and love each other.
Happy 11th Anniversary




7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
I can't believe you guys have been married 11 years! Hope you had a great day.
Like Carrie, I had no idea you'd been married that long. Happy Anniversary!
That's what happens when you get hitched right out of high school! 29 years old and 11 married years under my belt. I still can't believe how young I was, but it sure paid off. Thanks for your well wishes!!!
Happy Anniversary! 11 years and still enjoying the honeymoon! My kind of marriage :)
Congratulations on 11 years! I can't believe ti has been that long! Hope you got to do something romantic!
Happy Happy Anniversay you two lovebirds!!!
Post a Comment