As one of our Christmas gifts to each other, Eddie and I bought an elliptical.
Since I don't have the best family health history I am making an effort to better my health for my children, hubby and self.

Now, for those of you who know me (especially my sisters) you might know that I suffer from a body image problem, namely Too High Self Esteem.
Yes, you read it right!
I think, "Hey, so I'm a little chubby right now, more of me to love."
What's the problem????
Weeeeelllll..... after a quick workout this morning, despite my throat being on fire
(dedication, right?) I was getting ready to jump in the shower for a quick rise off.
Teni came in while I was changing into my "birthday suit".........

And with real intent in his eyes put a finger to his cheek and studied me.
He turned and looked at a few tools Eddie left on the bathroom counter.....

Then he looks into my eyes and says,
"Hum, I gotta find someth'n to fix dat. I find someth'n to fix it momma, for you!"
I don't exactly know which PART he was pin pointing,
maybe the whole MESS, but Dang!
Reality check by my 2 year old.
So if any of you have some handy tools for me
"to fix it" I'll pay the shipping!
Honesty..... Gotta Love It!




7 comments:
too funny. I try not to be naked too often in front of the kids because we all know the saying - out of the mouths of babes...right?? I don't want to take a chance.
Well at least your son doesn't tell you that he likes the way your boobs jiggle!
Hey how are you doing? I found you off Stephanies blog, then I saw your comment on Leslie's blog.. I see you journeyed far away to live! How fun! I also noticed Aniva has a blog too, but hers is private, so I can't see all her fun stuff, it was nice to run across your blog and see how you guys are doing.. I will stop by often and catch up with you!
Maggie asked me once "why I had sooo many dimples on my butt"
then I died!
p.s. I love Teni...he would definately tell me " I am TOO big this year"
Wow, Teni looks so much older! : (
Okay both Trevor and Colin (when they were around 2 or 3) have looked at me funny and then asked where my penis was. Isn't it fun being the only girl in the house?
Post a Comment