Monday, January 19, 2009

Thankful for ....

RAINBOWS!
You never know when you'll look up and see one. No matter what kind of day or mood or experience I may be having, the sight of a rainbow reminds me that there are so many wonders and beauties in this world to celebrate. And they are a reminder of a Father in Heaven that loves me and that I am never alone. 
I'm trying to be always mindful of the blessings, the rainbows, in my life. When I miss my sisters or my mom, or especially my dad, I can always look into the skies, the stars, the heavens and know that we are all apart of a bigger journey and we have each other forever

3 comments:

{dawn} said...

Great Post, I needed that. Thanks!

Heidi said...

You are so cool LaAna! That is funny that you posted a comment about rainbows, because when I was outside with the kids today we saw half of a rainbow!

Gini said...

I always step back and remember there are bigger and better things above us, every time I see a rainbow. Love them!