
A husband who can cook the pants off most people I know!
(quite literally by causing expanded waist lines)
Seeing as he married a young bride right out of high school,
my culinary skills were lacking to put it nicely.
As newlyweds on a tight budget he could make masterpieces from potatoes, eggs, beans or chicken. Left overs came to life, spam was even edible and don't get me started on his briskets or pork!
He has always found joy in cooking for others,
as my sisters and mom can surly attest to.
With our changing to a healthier way of living he hasn't disappointed!
So, I am thankful for a hubby that loves to cook and cooks soooo well.
Eddie, my stomach thanks you as do my taste buds.
***I wonder if insurance policies have a "cover-the-cook" plan?
Better check into that one!




3 comments:
Cute! Don't you just love a man that cooks, even better if they clean too!
I would love Oregon, minus the snow, and the cold.... hmmmm, better stay where I am :) I would gladly drop one into the mail for you...
We need to get our guys together for a cook-off. Greg makes a mean pulled pork and ribs. Even makes his own bbq sauce. He just got a smoker for Christmas and I can't wait for better weather to reap the benefits. Yum! Aren't we lucky to have guys that cook!
Bill is just the same in the kitchen. Whipped up a turkey dinner on Sunday while I was at the swim meet with the kids. Don't you just love it????
Post a Comment